As a LinkedIn member, you'll join 225 million other professionals who are sharing connections, ideas, and opportunities.
- See who you and Vicente Ocaña know in common
- Get introduced to Vicente Ocaña
- Contact Vicente Ocaña directly
Interaction designer, UX professional, internet consultant
+5 years of experience in Interaction Design, Information Architecture and UX research for Digital Communication projects (web, mobile).
+7 years experience in mixed (creative / programming) team management, with skills in web project management.
- Interaction design, User experience research for web and mobile projects
- Technological innovation applied to communication
- User experience research, strategy and production for web/mobile projects
April 2012 – Present (1 year 2 months) Paris Area, France
Collaborations avec Christophe Cotin Valois à niveau de interaction design, audit ergonomique, recherche, parcours d'utilisateur, ergonomie, et adaptation des projets aux dispositifs mobile (tablette, smartphone).
Design des wireframes, processus d'interaction, parcours d'utilisateur, audits ergonomiques, benchmarks et prototypes.
Self-Employed; Myself Only; Internet industry
October 2010 – Present (2 years 8 months)
Self employed User Experience Designer and technological innovation consultant, working in projets for Swarovski (RH projets) and Pomkaa Stratus (Specialized social network projets) right now in Paris.
- Highly interested in brainstorming and thinking of innovative solutions in the field of digital communication and User Experience
- Skilled in Team coordination, presentations, User experience, and small/medium sized digital project management
- Fluent english, native spanish and intermediate french speaking. Paris based.
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Marketing and Advertising industry
2010 – July 2010 (less than a year)
At the request of their Managing Director in Madrid, I joined Doubleyou (Spanish most creative and award-winning digital agency, pioneer of integration independant with worldwide hall-of-fame: 3rd in Won Report, Cannes lions awards, NY festivals, Meribel Ad Festival). My role was project manager / UX consultant / Technological consultant. I concentrated in the 2 following strategic projects:
- Coca-Cola Company (Aquabona mineral water) campaign, Microsite, digital outdoor, and Facebook application.
- Diageo group, preparing technical documentation and setting up technological resources to fit into Diageo's very exigent Agency Roster.
January 2003 – February 2010 (7 years 2 months)
Due to work pace growth, I founded Zapiens in 2003, a Web Design & production agency.
Online campaigns&promotions, emailings, online games, portal design, internal communications, mobile campaigns and promotional actions proposed to several clients, directly or through advertising agencies.
Direct accounts: Sony-BMG, BBVA, Mazda Spain, Carrefour, and several local businesses.
Partners: Saatchi&Saatchi, Publicis Spain, El Laboratorio, Wysiwig (a Razorfish group agency).
- Interactive communication consultancy.
- User experience diagramming and creation for sites, portals, microsites.
- Client presentation skills, including high standard presentation design skills.
- Online production management (campaigns, microsites, portals, interactive experiences...) from briefing to delivery and file archiving.
- Role and timing quoting, responsibility over possible contingencies.
- Coordination with partner production agencies.
- QA and testing, analysis and anticipation to possible functional problems.
- Communication bridge in between creativity, accounts and production.
- Recruiting and personal evaluation for different roles into production department or outsourcing profiles.
Public Company; 1001-5000 employees; Music industry
April 2001 – January 2003 (1 year 10 months)
Consulting, design and production for international artists like Pink, Santana or DiDo, and for other local artists; making of their first interactive content CDs, cover designs and proposals of innovative banner and self promotion microsites for artists.
1999 – 2001 (2 years)
At the request of Addison (a full range worldwide brand consulting agency in Madrid) CEO, I returned in charge of creating, staffing, and managing a web department, with a team composed of 5 production and 4 design profiles.
My role included extensive consultancy proposals and tasks in User Experience, Information Architecture and Interface Design for the agency clients.
Accounts: Altadis (Seita) , Bolsamania (web financial group), Terra (Telefonica group, the highest ranked content portal in Spain in the 90s) and BBVA (2nd most important bank in Spain)
1997 – June 1998 (1 year)
As Internet was becoming the next big cultural wave, I decided to redirect my career into what I felt I fitted best. I entered Teknoland, the top interactive agency in Spain in the 90s, in charge of controlling graphics quality in production, translating designer's screens into proper slices for front end programming, under the technical director and inmersing myself into the new big thing that Internet was bringing.
Accounts: Renault, BBVA, Sanitas (largest medical assurance company in Spain)
1984 – 1987
1985 – 1986
Non finished study career, mostly disappointed with the poor quality of the study programme.